2018 thru 2020 Mustang GT shafts sold in the last 2 years with 99% customer satisfaction rate.
The first TRUE Direct Bolt-In
Mustang Replacement Driveshaft
Unlike other replacement shafts, including CV style replacement shafts, there is NO adapter plate that can lead to vibration issues.
All of our Mustang shafts feature our New and Improved internal NVH dampener with 99% customer satisfaction rate.
Direct Replacement for your
Factory Steel Driveshaft
- Independently torque tested to over 3900 ft-lb.(click here for test report)
- Welds independently "guided bend" tested and certified(click here for test report)
- Double balanced in 2 different mounting positions (to ensure vibration free operation)
- Utilizes our "proprietary"(Direct Bolt-In rear mounting flange)
- Made with superior fitting Sonnax slip section components
- Alcoa 6061-T6 aluminum driveline tubing
- No need to adjust pinion angle from Factory OEM setting
- Shaft Weighs 21.5 lbs.
- Spicer, High performance universal joints
- 3.5” X .125” Alcoa 6061-T6 aluminum driveline tubing
- 14HP peak increase, and 16 ft/lb of torque increase
- .21 Second Reduction in 1/4 Mile E.T.
- Rated to 900 RWHP
- Reduce rotating mass
- Increase fuel economy
- 1000’s of satisfied customers
- Money Back Guarantee
- A driveshaft safety loop may be required in racing applications.
Free UPS Ground shipping to the continental U.S. All other destinations pay normal shipping charges. Signature Required for delivery unless explicitly waived by customer.