Over 1400 3.5" diameter units sold in the last 3 years with 99% customer satisfaction rate.
The first TRUE Direct Bolt-In
Mustang Replacement Driveshaft
Unlike other replacement shafts, including CV style replacement shafts, there is NO adapter plate that can lead to vibration issues.
All of our Mustang shafts feature our New and Improved internal NVH dampener with 99% customer satisfaction rate.
1000's of Satisfied Customers
30 Day Unconditional
Money Back Guarantee
Custom Made for Transmission and Rear Axle swap applications
- Independently torque tested to over 3900 ft-lb.(click here for test report)
- Welds independently "guided bend" tested and certified(click here for test report)
- Double balanced in 2 different mounting positions (to ensure vibration free operation)
- 8.8" rear axle driveshafts utilize our "proprietary"(Direct Bolt-In rear mounting flange)
(NO ADAPTER PLATE)
- 9" rear axle swap driveshafts feature a 1350 series solid, High Performance Dana/Spicer rear universal joint
- Magnum Transmission swap driveshafts feature a 1350 series billet transmission slip yoke
- Made from all new components
- 3.5” X .125” Alcoa 6061-T6 aluminum driveline tubing
- 14HP peak increase, and 16 ft/lb of torque increase
- .21 Second Reduction in 1/4 Mile E.T.
- Rated to 900 RWHP
- Reduce rotating mass
- Increase fuel economy
- Money Back Guarantee
- 1000’s of satisfied customers
- No need to adjust pinion angle from Factory OEM setting
- A driveshaft safety loop may be required in racing applications.