The first TRUE Direct Bolt-In
Mustang Replacement Driveshaft
Unlike the OEM shaft and other replacement shafts, there are no CV assemblies that eventually wear-out and develop "clunking" noises. There are also NO adapter plates that can lead to vibration issues.
All of our Mustang shafts feature our New and Improved internal NVH dampener.
Direct Replacement for your Factory Steel Driveshaft
- Double balanced in 2 different mounting positions (to ensure vibration free operation)
- GT and GT500 shafts utilize our "proprietary"(Direct Bolt-In rear mounting flange)
(NO ADAPTER PLATE)
- V6 shafts utilize factory OEM mounting flanges
- Made from all new components
- Alcoa 6061-T6 aluminum driveline tubing
- Reduce rotating mass
- Increase fuel economy
- Money Back Guarantee
- No need to adjust pinion angle from Factory OEM setting
- 1000’s of satisfied customers
- A driveshaft safety loop may be required in racing applications.
Free UPS Ground shipping to the continental U.S. All other destinations pay normal shipping charges. Signature Required for delivery unless explicitly waived by customer.