Over 1400 3.5" diameter units sold in the last 3 years with 99% customer satisfaction rate.
Made specifically for
2005-2010 Mustang GT's
with 9" rear axle swap
using 1350 series Pinion Yoke
All of our Mustang shafts feature our New and Improved internal NVH dampener with 99% customer satisfaction rate.
- Independently torque tested to over 3900 ft-lb.(click here for test report)
- Welds independently "guided bend" tested and certified(click here for test report)
- Double balanced in 2 different mounting positions (to ensure vibration free operation)
- Made from all new components
- Alcoa 6061-T6 aluminum driveline tubing
- No need to adjust pinion angle from Factory OEM setting
- Shaft Weighs 20 lbs.
- Spicer, High performance universal joints
- 3.5” X .125” Alcoa 6061-T6 aluminum driveline tubing
- 14HP peak increase, and 16 ft/lb of torque increase
- .21 Second Reduction in 1/4 Mile E.T.
- Rated to 900 RWHP
- Reduce rotating mass
- Increase fuel economy
- 1000’s of satisfied customers
- Money Back Guarantee
- A driveshaft safety loop may be required in racing applications.
Free UPS Ground shipping to the continental U.S. All other destinations pay normal shipping charges. Signature Required for delivery unless explicitly waived by customer.
Because the height of Pinion Yokes can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Customer will need to provide a length measurement.
(click here for required measurement)